Transfer to the airport for your flight to Kayseri (flight included) where you will be picked up and taken to Cappadocia. Visit the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. In the afternoon visit the Open Air Museum in Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. (B,L,D)
Optional hot air balloon ride. Tour through the Rose Valley with visits to the churches. Afterwards visit the old Christian village of Cavusin. Stop for lunch near Pigeon Valley. Continue to Kaymakli Underground City. Also visit the Ortahisar natural rock castle. (B,L,D)
- All Transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodation options in standard (3❂) or superior (4❂) class hotels
- Flights: Istanbul-Kayseri-Istanbul
- Tours as per itinerary with English speaking guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees and local taxes
- International flights
- Drinks with meals
- Passport or visa fees
- Any other items of personal nature
- Istanbul transfers are shared and you can be waiting up to one hour for other passengers.
- Supplement applies for private transfers.
- Some sites may be closed during special event periods and religious holidays.
- Cappadocia accommodation is in a cave style hotel. (Superior class only)