Things to note
- Traditional motor sailing vessels that have a vintage look and feel. Many have sails (although these are not used).
- Cruises anchor at historic harbours as well as beautiful untouched beaches, bays and coves.
- There is ample time to swim during the day, and explore the ports of call in the afternoon and evening.
- Vessels have a sundeck and dining room with bar.
- Beds may be twin, double or bunk – with bunk bed cabins being predominantly on Traditional & Traditional Ensuite vessels.
- Vessels are small and depending on the boat, can accommodate from 18 to 45 passengers.
- All itineraries and cruise vessels are subject to change without notice. Sailing is at the Captain’s discretion. Due to the size of the ports, vessels may be lined up next to each other which may result in other passengers boarding your vessel to reach another vessel.
-Passengers are welcome to leave their luggage on board from 11am, however, cabin will not
be available until 12.30pm, 30mins before departure.